Fixity has a customized webhook for Slack so you be notified of activity in your city. Once set up, Fixity will post all events to the Slack channel you specify.
Follow these steps to set up your Slack integration:
1. Create or choose the conversation and Slack channel you wish to connect
2. Open the Slack App Directory, by clicking Gear Icon -> Add an App and search for and click on Incoming WebHooks.
In the window that opens, click on the Add Configuration button.
3. Choose the channel or conversation you want to integrate, and click on Add Incoming WebHooks Integration.
4. On the next screen, you can customize the integration as you wish (don’t forget to Save if you do make any changes).
5. Copy the Webhook URL to your clipboard, and paste it into the field in Fixity City Settings.