New X-NetStat out! You can auto-update from within the program, or download here: https://freshsoftware.com/files/xns6p_setup.exe. The file size has shrunk to 77.9MB and has the SHA256 hash of 727667a14f67500c6ecedf04c33d8f34cb3a6c470a18083ddccd09d68149a96a.
Here’s what’s new:
– Fix the broken “Restart as Admin” button
– Upgrade to .NET 6 (should offer a ~10% performance boost)
– Add button to open Services control panel when a service is selected
– When viewing a process with a digital signature, can now inspect the certificate in detail after clicking signature hyperlink
– Remove unused Options pages
– Update tooltips on Add Rule form, and add ellipses to the Add Rule menu items