We are releasing another service update for X-NetStat 6. This version improves the UI and dark mode, and has a few enhancements. For example, the netblock tab now shows the # of IP addresses in the host’s netblock. And the experimental “Refresh on Sniffer” setting now works differently. Lastly, there are a handful of bugfixes.
Download X-NetStat 126.96.36.199 here.
What’s new since 188.8.131.52
– Improve UI
– Improve Dark Mode
– Show the # of total IP addresses in the netblock under Netblock tab
– Fix updater crash when Close or X button is clicked in the middle of an update.
– Fixed Add New Rule textboxes being enabled by default, even when box is unchecked
– Clicking a checkbox in Add New Rule now focuses the text field.
– Fix Main menu -> rules -> view alerts -> displaying even when no rules have alerted.
– Add/Edit Rule is no longer maximizable
– ThreatScanEngine: IsIPinETblockedIPs() now uses TryParse instead of Parse, in case there is an error in the EmergingThreats database
– Queue Refresh On Sniffer New TCPs (experimental option) now simply refreshes, if last refresh was less than 1000ms ago.
– Removed a debug message box that popped up occasionally.
– Updated Discord toolbar icon, and rearrange toolbar.