Time for an update! We fixed a few bugs and made some improvements. Dark mode been improved. You can now look up an IP’s location information directly from the Tools menu. And you can also customize the font on the Connection Table and Info Panel.
Download X-NetStat 18.104.22.168 here.
What’s new since 22.214.171.124
– Improve Dark Mode and Start in Dark Mode feature
– Add “Get Location from IP” to Tools menu
– Can now use custom font for Connection Table and InfoPanel
– Improve UI in IP Interface Statistics
– Threat engine now ignores localhost (performance)
– Message notification window is now read-only
– Fix grammar bug with Rule summary sentence formulation
– Add support for getting Locality class from IP
– Fix BanishHost using incorrect hosts file format
– Fix bug when closing X-NetStat as minimzied, form settings could write incorrectly
– X-NetStat now checks for invalid values when reading form state from last session
– Fix issue when users close X-NetStat immediately after opening
– Fix bug when Updater updates Geo-IP database — ensure DB is reinitialized.